Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Blueberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake

Blueberries.....Cream Cheese.....Coffee Cake.  I love all these things and the idea of marrying them all together sounds like a brilliant culinary idea.  

Let's bake.
Blueberry Cream Cheese Coffee CakeBatter
1 1/2 Cups Granulated Sugar
1/2 Cup Butter, softened slightly
2 Eggs
2 Cups All-purpose Flour
1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
1 Teaspoon Salt
3/4 Cup Milk
1/4 Cup Water
2 Cups Fresh Blueberries
8 Ounces Cream Cheese, cubed

Topping
1/4 Cup Flour
2 Tablespoons Butter
1/4 Cup Sugar
Cream sugar and butter until light and fluffy.  Add eggs, one at a time, and mix thoroughly after each egg. 

Combine flour, baking powder, and salt.  Add to creamed mixture alternately with milk and water. 

Toss blueberries in 1/4 cup flour.  Fold cream cheese and blueberries into the batter.  Pour into prepared 9x13 pan.  

Combine topping ingredients and mix until it is crumbly.  Sprinkle over batter.  Bake in preheated 375* oven for 1 hour.


MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!

 I'm sharing this recipe at Potpourri Friday.

7 comments:

  1. Looks great, I'll put the coffee on:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am just faint with longing for that cake. I have been losing weight (Doctors orders!) and missing my goodies. That looks like heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yum!!! looks great
    see your photo won't log either, I was going to try to do a new banner but perhaps I will wait if your having trouble. more blogger issues grrr

    ReplyDelete
  4. All my favorite things!! This is a keeper!! Thanks!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that recepie has it all! I can taste it all now!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. La,
    When I saw your delicious coffee cake I said, "OH, MY!" What a delicious looking treat! This one looks like a keeper!
    Please join for ON THE MENU MONDAY and add your scrumptious cake! Post goes live Sunday at 8:00pm.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, La this is a good one! Enjoy your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I read every message and appreciate that you took the time to say hello.

See you soon! La