Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Alphabe Thursday: Letter Random Ramblings

Hello Friends!

Once again this week, I'm joining Jenny Matlock for Alphabe-Thursday.  Each week bloggers from all over the world link up their posts relating to the week's letter.  This week's letter is R.

Rs play a major Role in my daily life.  I work in the Risk Management Department  of a  third party administrator for workers' compensation.  I help my clients Reduce their premium Rates through Reserve suppression strategies, and Retrospective and other Rating programs.   It's not the most exciting work, but it helps to sponsor the activities I love. 

Red is my favorite color.
 Rainbow
 Roses
 Rooster

Remember, Ree Drummond will be visiting Columbus for a book signing at the Lennox Town Barnes & Noble on February 19, 2:00-5:00.

Do Rs play a big Role in your life?

 MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!


  

20 comments:

  1. Great shot of the rainbow La! Have a fun day:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute way to do the letter R. I'm joining this one too and will put my post up later. R equals Retired...in our life...yea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. La, cute post. I love rainbows too. They help keep me positive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so sweet! I suddenly feel madly and passionately in love with the letter "R". :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red is also my favorite color! And I've recently developed of fondness for roosters in my kitchen. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh yes! I love red too.
    I am a nurse. I am afraid of Risk Management...kind of anyway!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your r's. Red is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did my post on "romance" - I need some in my life! I've been a single lady for far too many years now! I love roses, too, in a riot of colors and, of course, rainbows are always lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great pics! I'm glad someone helps us figure out our worker's comp when we need it! Thanks for participating and extra thanks for what you do everyday. It might be boring, but it sure helps. {:-Deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, Red is one of my favorite colors. And Reading is one of my favorite activities. And one of my sons is named Ryan.

    So I'd have to say yes, it does!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great "R's". My friend Laurie is also known as La to her family members.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, I like Reading like the last blog, and Relaxing, and Riding my bike!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cock-a-doodle doo! Risk management, wow. I really doubt that's boring at all.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Alphabe-Thursday post! Have a great weekend and see you again soon,

    XOXO Lola:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love my job, but sometimes the tedium can get to me....

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Red is one of my favorite colors! I love the shot of the rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  17. As the story book says 'Red Is Best!' - and I like the rooster too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your red photos and for that matter....your blog is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sometimes I wish the R of Rest would player a bigger role in my life. I keep thinking life will slow down a bit but I continue to cram so many things I am passionate about into each day!

    Love your 'R' post for Alphabe-Thursday.

    I share the same pleasure in those R's as well as our Granddaughter, Riley.

    Thanks for linking.

    A+

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I read every message and appreciate that you took the time to say hello.

See you soon! La