Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday, February 28, 2011

Blue Monday

Happy Monday, Friends!

Today is our filing deadline at work and the official end of 2011 group rating enrollment period for Ohio employers.  More importantly, it is the end of Hell Week.  Yahoo!  That means we will be meeting at the neighborhood pub for a celebratory drink.   

Speaking of celebrations, look at what I won from Pam at Frippery...
 Isn't it gorgeous?  It is a teardrop turquoise necklace from Lia Sophia.  Pam sent it in this sweet crocheted drawstring bag.  Poor Pam is nursing a broken ankle.  Please stop over and wish her a speedy recovery.    
While we're talking about winning giveaways...don't forget to enter my giveaway HERE for a signed copy of Pioneer Woman Cooks. 

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!

I will be linking this post to Blue Monday.

11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blue teardrop necklace. I know you'll look fabulous in it. I love silver jewelry. Have a wonderful week, especially at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi La,

    Congratulations on the win and enjoy your time at the "Pub".


    Also thank you for all of your kind comments at "Rose Petals from Heaven".

    I do really appreciate every single one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that "normal" is returning to your life. Love the necklace, what a great color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a cute blue necklace. happy blue Monday...

    mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Congratulations. I love that blue necklace!

    Happy Blue Monday, La.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun necklace La-congrats! Even better that you can see the end of Hell Week:@)

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy blue~ love the necklace...
    Have a fab week!
    Smiles~
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! Another win. You have to be the luckiest person I know, but then they say you have to play to win and I don't actually play much.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I read every message and appreciate that you took the time to say hello.

See you soon! La