Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Stormy Weather

Hello Friends.

I hope you all had a wonderful week.  Unfortunately, my week was horrendous.  As you know if you are a regular visitor, last week was Hell Week at work.  It is always a busy, stressful, and exhausting week.

This year, Hell Week was no exception and it would be a gross understatement to say that I didn't handle it well.  Somewhere between my frustrations and exhaustion, I had a massive meltdown of which I am very ashamed.  I was in a meeting and in my mind prepared to ask a question in a calm manner.  Somewhere between my brain and my mouth there was a huge malfunction because what came out of my mouth sounded more like a screeching banshee.   

Without going into detail, let's just say the screeching banshee set off an ugly chain of events resulting in me showing the very worst part of my personality to people I truly care about and with whom I have worked for many years.  

Thankfully, I have the most incredible and understanding department manager.  He took me in his office, gave me some tissues, and within a few minutes had me laughing at myself.  Hopefully, he knows how much I appreciate him.  I suspect he does, but I'd like to go on the record by saying,  

You are the best, Dumbledore!   
I don't know what I'd do without you and 
I appreciate all that you do for all of us.
Hermione


MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!
 I forgot to do this this week. 

 

7 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your bad week. I have been retired for 7 years now and don't miss it at all. Sometimes you just have to remember to breathe when things get really tough. I'm glad you have support at work and hopefully next week will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the extra crazy deadlines are behind you La! Enjoy the weekend:@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear you had a bad week La. I thought of you the other day when I heard Marion had gotten lots of snow. That always makes commuting a hassle and starts the day off wrong. I hope you have a relaxing weekend and a better week next week.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. La: Have had a few of those weeks lately myself. Just hang in there. This, too, shall pass. Have a wonderful and restful Sunday! Love, Pam N.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you had a bad week....it's over now so you can move on and start fresh tomorrow. ~Hugs, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we've all said tings in front of our employers that we aren't to proud of. I had a melt down at school in front of the principal and it was "crazy hair" day for spirit week so I ended up laughing because we all looked so stupid together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry you had a meltdown, but you know...we all have them. My poor husband usually gets the worst of mine, which is probably less embarrassing than having it at work, but horrible just the same. I do think that often, we feel much better and get a lot off our chests. I really hope you have a much better week!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I read every message and appreciate that you took the time to say hello.

See you soon! La