Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday, July 25, 2011

Horrible Bosses and a Drink for Sally

Hello Friends.  

I hope you had a fun weekend and didn't swelter in the 2011 heat wave that seems to have a grip on most of the country.  

Ashlee and I had a girls night out on Saturday.  We went to see Horrible Bosses in Columbus.  This star-studded romp was so fun and was just what I needed to decompress from a hectic week.  
Google Images
The movie follows three friends (Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis, and Charlie Day) who work for the worst of the worst of bosses (Kevin Spacey, Colin Farrell, and Jennifer Aniston).  Their solution?  They would each kill the other one's boss.  As you can imagine....that is easier said than done.  

We enjoyed the movie very much, but if you are easily offended you may want to pass on the R-rated movie.  Actors also appearing in this movie are Bob Newhart, Donald Sutherland.  Julie Bowen, and Jamie Foxx.

Before the movie, Ashlee and I stopped into Keystone Pub for a drink.  I had an Electric Lemonade in honor of Sally, who is still recuperating from her surgery.  I think she would love this color of blue, don't you?
Here's to you, Sally.  Cheers!


HEY EVERYONE ~ SALLY HAS RESUMED 
HER BLOG PARTY, BLUE MONDAY.
HOP OVER AND SAY HELLO!


MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!

10 comments:

  1. My husband and I also went to see this movie this weekend and found it pretty funny. It's nice to see Jennifer Anisten play a different kind of role like that. Thankfully I can't relate and my boss is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a funny movie and like you had a nice night:@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great night out! Cheers La.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, La, that sure sounds like tons of laughing. I had not heard of it. Gotta check it out. Glad you enjoyed yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you had a great week end :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great movie. I loved Jason Bateman in Juno. The electric lemonade looks pretty good too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't drink, but I sure love the color of that one! Did it make your teeth blue? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i loved that movie we had a girls night out last week and saw it. we went a couple of weeks ago to see the bridesmaids.. that was sooooo funny. you need to see that too. my sister and her dd and dsil went to see it in austin at the alamo draft house. they actually wore old bridesmaids dresses my sister wore the dress from my wedding 25 years ago and carried the flowers i carried in her wedding 32 years ago. she won a gift certificate from a bridal store. how fun that would be...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sally would definitely love that blue drink and probably Horrible Bosses too.....lol....

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are welcome.. the bridesmaids was one of the funniest movies i have seen in a long time. i laughed until i had tears running down my cheeks. the woman who plays molly on mike and molly was in the movie. she was sooo funny
    she def. made the movie

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I read every message and appreciate that you took the time to say hello.

See you soon! La