Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday, July 18, 2011

Smooth Sailing for Sally

Those of who participate in Blue Monday at Smiling Sally know she has been ill.  Sweet BJ suggested until Sally is well enough to resume her blog party,  we should post blue on Mondays in her honor.  I think that is a fabulous idea!

Also, please stop by Sally's blog and leave her your well wishes.  Her lovely granddaughters are reading them to her.  Today I am wishing Sally smooth sailing as she continues to recuperate.  


MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!

6 comments:

  1. Amen prayers for sweet smilin Sally!
    ~Jo
    going to post something blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo of the beautiful blue water will definitely put a smile on Sally's sweet face. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really nice La! Wishing Sally a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful blue photo. I took some photos on Saturday that I can add to Blue Monday, but next week. My upcoming post has been keeping me busy. xo,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just send Sally some more greetings..always praying for her complete recovery! What a nice post and sweet message for her!!
    Love,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. La,what a sweet idea. I know your pretty blues will cheer her up!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I read every message and appreciate that you took the time to say hello.

See you soon! La