Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Jordan

It’s my pleasure to introduce you to my son, Jordan.

He came into my life in 1989, two days before Christmas. Needless to say, he is The Best Christmas Present I Ever Received! He wasn’t due to arrive until mid-January, but he wasn’t going to wait for a whole year to see Santa.

Jordan has a very kind heart, a wicked sense of humor (as you can see in the picture), and the best laugh I’ve ever heard. I will share some of our adventures and misadventures from time-to-time. I would show you a current picture, but he always makes goofy faces when I have the camera pointed in his direction.

I do have one story from his childhood that I will share with you today:

He was in first grade and I went to school for a parent-teacher conference. His teacher told me he was doing well with his academics and was attentive in class (YES!)…BUT, I’d like to tell you about something that happened on the playground (Uh-oh).

One of the little girls didn’t make it to the restroom on time and all the children were laughing at her (OH CRAP). I want you to know that Jordan stood up and defended her saying he didn’t think it was funny!

MY HEART SOARED!

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! Jordan IS an amazing young man! Such a sweet kid! (hes a kid to me lol) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so sweet. It is kind-hearted people like this that give me hope for the world! Thanks for sending me a link to this. You must be incredibly proud!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I read every message and appreciate that you took the time to say hello.

See you soon! La