Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Big Yellow Ball

There's been a big yellow ball in the sky the past two days.  Some say it is the sun, but I'm not sure since it has been so long since I've seen it.  It does emit heat and brightness.  Whatever it is, I sure hope it sticks around for awhile.  
I took this opportunity to finally plant my garden.  It looks so healthy and promising this morning.  I have great hopes it will produce a bountiful supply of healthy and delicious vegetables and fruits.

Historically, my gardens don't fair well.  It is always with great enthusiasm and hope that I plant a garden, but somehow they never flourish.  I am the Charlie Brown of gardening....I always end up with rocks.     
Source
Time will tell whether I end up with juicy home-grown delicacies or a withered heap of disappointment.  Stay tuned...

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!    
 

8 comments:

  1. I sent an e-mail yesterday titled "what's that yellow orb in the sky?" Our sunshine seems to have run it's course, it's overcast again this morning. Best of luck with your garden La, I hope you get some goodies:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sending you good gardening vibes...lol....Hope the bright yellow ball keeps showing up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LA ~ may your garden flourish, may flowers bloom, despite all this gloom.

    Cute share.

    Have a beautiful day ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure your garden will do fine...just give it a lot of water and love!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear ya, the sun has been shinning here the last two days...a glorious sight! The Prom pictures below are gorgeous...hope your day is fabby!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, La, I was wondering the same thing! It seems to have rained everyday this spring. I'm sure in June we will be wishing for some shade and relief from the hot sun..lol

    Good luck with your garden! Try Miracle Grow! It works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, at least your garden will be getting plenty of water! We are forecast for rain for the next week or so.... :-) Lucky you to have veggies anticipated. I can't grow a thing except tomato worms! And they are gross.
    Enjoy the sun while you can! ~ Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. we had sun yesterday, I thought it was due to the rapture, but it's raining now so I'm not sure what to think.
    Good luck with the garden...I just planted my flowers last week and still haven't planted veggies...;j

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I read every message and appreciate that you took the time to say hello.

See you soon! La