Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

French Hen Farm Spring Barn Sale

Hello Friends!

Ohio bloggers and non-bloggers alike have been looking forward to Mother's Day Weekend for more than just an opportunity to honor our mothers.  We knew it was time for the spring barn sale at French Hen Farm in Marysville.  

You can read about the holiday sale here

I went to the sale after work on Friday.  What a fantastic way to end a work week.  Here's a sample of what was offered.  Enjoy ~ 









I can't wait for the fall sale!  You can follow French Hen Farm here

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!

11 comments:

  1. Wow some beautiful items. Looks like it would be a fun sale to go too. Will have to check out how far I am and keep an eye out for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a fun place to spend the day or weekend...lol...I can see why you look forward to it. Have a great day. Donnie

    Posted under DJ's name because of blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun stop La! Love the coffee pot with the feet, it's just too cute:@)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!...I could just browse around here for days,love this,I'm afraid I would have to take alot of these things home with ME!!
    ~JO
    LazyonLoblolly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once I factor in my airfare down there I think I won't have any money left to spend. Sooo jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. can you have that all boxed up and put it on a UPS truck headed for PA ?
    BEAR HUGS
    ~victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, I'm seeing a lot of stuff I don't remember having seen in person! Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, so exquisite, La!!! How are you doing? Great, I hope!!!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't make it this time but it looks like a great sale!~Hugs, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  10. La, Thank you for the lovely post!! You are so kind!
    You take such great pictures!
    Thanks so much for visiting us.
    Your blog is beautiful as always!
    Have a great weekend!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I read every message and appreciate that you took the time to say hello.

See you soon! La