Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ice Cream Social Wrap Up and Winners

Hello Friends.

Thank you so much for joining me for my first link party.  Ice cream seems to be a favorite no matter where you are from.  It was so fun to meet new friends and to visit those I've known for a while.  (Like how I skirted around using the word old?)
Wasn't it interesting to visit Spain, France, the UK, Australia, and different areas of North America to see how our neighbors in those locals enjoy this sweet, creamy, and cold delicacy?
I enjoyed reading about the Fish Man and Phil, the ice cream man, didn't you?  Some of you made ice cream using very unique ingredients: daylily ice cream, candied bacon ice cream, Horchata which is made using tubers of the Cyperus esculentus.  Who knew??
 

There are so many fantastic recipes I don't know where to begin.  I hope you try at least a couple of these wonderful desserts.

Look!  I won Cindy's Ice Cream Social tag.  Isn't it adorable?  I love it! 
Now, for the prizes.  As you recall, there is a grand prize which includes the Martha Stewart Ice Cream serving set for four and a Zyliss ice cream scoop.  Also, four participants will receive the Scoop of Love ice cream scoops.  

We had 40 participants.  Using the Random Number Generator, the following ladies will receive a prize.


GRAND PRIZE WINNER

The four Scoop of Love ice cream scoops go to the following friends:
Esther from Not Quite Perfect
Kathleen from Cuisine Kathleen  
Cool Mom of the Year from the Tablescaper

Congratulations to all the winners.  Please email me your address so I can get your goodies out to you.  

Stay tuned for a new party very soon. 

17 comments:

  1. How fun, La.
    And congrats to all the lucky winners.
    Have a beautiful week ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a fun linky party, and congratulations to all the winners! Stay cool, xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your winners and to you too for winning the cute tag! Neat mosaics La:@)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats La on your first linky party. I was of town,(no internet), and sorry I missed it. It looks like ice cream is a universal love.
    Have a good week.
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi La,
    Congrats to all the winners! What a fun party. I was a week late in joining this. I could have entered my ice cream cake. I am having trouble keeping up with all of the parties. So many my brain is spinning. But, it is all good. I am the sorta of person that needs to see something about 9 times before it sticks. Sad I know! Thanks for coming by and leaving sweet comments always!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited!!! Thank you so much!! I had so much fun participating.

    Beautiful recap of the party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great ice cream mosiac you created. Congrats to the winners!

    Hope you will please drop by and enter my $50 Overstock.com Gift Card Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, thanks! My gkids were just telling me they didn't have a scoop! Perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much! As I said in my post, you can never have too many ice cream scoops! Just helps enable more flavors!!!! LOL!

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got to see a few of the delicious posts while visiting some of my bloggy neighbors. Fun way to stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was fun - but I think I gained a pound or two just from reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun party! Congratulations to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, and congrats to the winners. Geez, sure is Sunday night. How SLOW can I go? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to all your well deserving winners, and cute tag, La!! Someday when I have a larger refrigerator I have to buy an ice cream machine and make some of my own. I'd love to experiment with new flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It was a grand event, so lovely to meet everyone and find new recipes, many thanks for hosting, La.
    Congratulations to the winners.
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  16. That was a fun party and I have bookmarked the post so I can refer to it when summer arrives Down Under! Thanks again for hosting it!

    Best wishes and happy week,
    Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me.

    ReplyDelete
  17. yip, yip, YIPPEEEEEE!!! Thank you so much for the scoop!! I love it!!
    http://not-quite-perfect.blogspot.com/2011/08/back-stronger-than-ever.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I read every message and appreciate that you took the time to say hello.

See you soon! La