Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Special Treat at Mille Fiori Favoriti

Hello Friends!

I hope you are having a wonderful holiday weekend. I should be busy decorating the house, but I'm afraid I will miss something in Blogland if I don't stop and take a peek from time-to-time. Boy, am I glad I did because I would hate to have missed the special treat my friend, Pat is sharing on her blog, Mille Fiori Favoriti.

Gather your kids, grandkids, nieces and nephews around the computer! Pat is sharing her pictures from the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and they are amazing! She gives everyone a view and a feel for what it is like to witness this amazing annual event in person.

Can you tell I'm jazzed about this post???

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up La, that was fun:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just came back from viewing all those great pictures
    PAT is a lucky gal seeing that up close and personal

    thanks for directing us LA
    ~victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a few excerpts from the parade on mine and then I saw Pat's- lovely so most people who commented on mine I linked to Pats so they could see more. Really great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link to her blog. Looks fabulous. I've always wanted to go in person, but can't talk the hubby into it. Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link love, La! I'm glad you enjoyed my post so much! :) It was a thrill for us to see the parade and I'm happy to share the photos!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I read every message and appreciate that you took the time to say hello.

See you soon! La