Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday, February 7, 2011

Courting Spring: A New Teacup

Hello Friends!

How was your Monday?  

I know, I know...
it's Monday...
it's winter...
it's snowing AGAIN, or is it STILL.  
I don't know anymore. 

BUT look what was waiting for me when I got home from work...  
Shall we open it together?

The shipping label says it came from Georgia.
My new friend Pam is from Georgia.
Pam is my Teacup Swap Partner. 
What a pretty thatched roof cottage box
and cute little drawstring bag. 
 OH MY!
Look at all this.
 Tell me this teacup doesn't scream, SPRING!
 Pam chose an English teacup in the prettiest 
sky blue.  It is trimmed with gold and has these
beautiful flowers on the inside brim.
 I love it!
My special parcel included candles, 
a Mary Engelbreit rhinestone 
teapot embellishment,
a coordinating napkin, vintage spreader,
adorable teapot writing pad, and 
African Rooibos Red Tea.
What's in the bag?
 C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E
Ghirardelli chocolate to be exact...
Pumpkin Spice Caramel to be even more exact!

Is this a great way to start the week or what?
It feels like Christmas.

Thank you so much Pam for such a lovely
package of delightful treats.  

I'd also like to thank Sharon
for hosting this wonderful teacup swap.
I had a wonderful time shopping for Pam,
seeing what everyone else received,
and coming home to such a treat.  
 Would you like to see the others' teacups?
  Click on the button below and you will
be taken to a list of links to other bloggers' posts.

I will be linking this post to the following parties:


 

27 comments:

  1. What a wonderful package - that sure must have made for a much better Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty, La! What wonderful goodies! Sorry you are still having snow! They say we may get snow showers here in Georgia on Thursday. I think I am through with winter now! lol Happy week!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful box full of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O gosh, La...this is all wonderful. How fun to get a fun box ...makes our hearts go pitter pat.
    xox bj

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! such fun to get gifts so lovely.

    xo,

    s.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Monday!!! Oh, was that ME that just said that? What a fun goodie box, I'm sure you loved it-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun to get stuff in the mail and something so pretty! Could the Spring cup be a sign that Spring is on its' way? Enjoy!~Hugs, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh...I just love that pretty tea cup and all of your extras! What a neat swap! You were spoiled! ;-D

    We are having snow right now, nothing like our blizzard last week. But so soon? Give us a chance to dig out!!

    Happy Monday, La!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could totally go for a cup of tea...in fact heading down now..and I happen to have some chocolate:) XO
    Pretty tea cup..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh what a fun box of treasures! I love them all and you must have been so excited. It is so fun to get these little surprise packages in the mail. Don't you just love blogging?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi La, What a wonderful way to begin the week. The blue teacup is lovely. It is obvious to me that much thought went into this swap. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, don't we all love the postal carriers! Thanks for sharing your blues.

    Happy Blue Monday, La.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!!! That is the prettiest shade of blue. What a wonderful surprise in your mailbox. Makes your Monday brighter.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun swap, La! So many great goodies! Thanks for your nice comments on my post today!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely teacup and assortment of gifts! I just love seeing what everyone received. This has been so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The teacup is really pretty. what nice gifts you received!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What nice gifts! The teacup is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  18. LA you really scored! What a fun package to open up! Joni

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful teacup. I love the soft blue and the spring flowers. Yeh, Spring flowers!!
    Such a neat idea, swapping teacups. All the other goodies look so good, especially the chocolate. Hugs, Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this cup not too fussy and so beautiful and a completely lovely gift off Pam

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi La!
    This is just la-la-lovely...all of it! Yes, A great way to start the week.
    Hugs,
    Sabre'

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a lovely treasure box! Teacups are so cheerful, and a good cup of tea is just the thing - in fact, I have a cup of Earl Grey right now! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi. Love your goodies. I am planning on going next week-end. Having computer problems and couldn't get on your blog. I will send an email soon. It will be fun.
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are right, your new cup does shout Spring! It is very lovely, the blue on the outside and those pretty flowers on the inside. You also received gorgeous gifts to go with it. How kind!
    Thank you so much for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  25. That's a box full of goodies! What a generous swap! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What fun, La! Your tea swap was great fun. It's obvious that Pam put a lot of thought and a lot of love into what she selected for you! I also enjoyed your post on R - for you see, I have risk management background as well.
    Blessings, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  27. what a wonderful idea! very fun! It makes me wish for Spring too!
    have a wonderful weekend!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I read every message and appreciate that you took the time to say hello.

See you soon! La