Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pioneer Woman Cooks: Olive Cheese Bread

Hello Friends!

There are still a few days left  to enter to win a signed copy of Pioneer Woman Cooks, by Ree Drummond.  You may enter by going here.  If you don't win this copy, do yourself a favor and buy a copy.  
Today, I am sharing one of Ree's recipes, Olive Cheese Bread.  This is very delicious and very filling.  I served it with salads and we were stuffed....like an olive.
Olive Cheese Bread  
1 14.5 oz. Can Pitted Black Olives 
1 6 oz. jar pimiento-stuffed green olives
2 Green Onions
1/4 lb. Butter (1 stick)
1/2 Cup Real Mayonnaise (not salad dressing)
1 lb. Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
1 Loaf Crusty French Bread


Preheat oven to 325*.

Roughly chop the black olives, green olives, and green onions and set aside.  Mix butter and mayonnaise together.  Add the cheese, chopped olives, and onions.  Stir until well combined.

Slice the bread in half lengthwise.  Spread the mixture evenly on both halves.  
 Bake 20-25 minutes.  Cut diagonally and enjoy!    
I will be linking this post to Mosaic Monday.  Follow the link to Mary's blog to enjoy some beautiful collages.  
MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!

13 comments:

  1. Oooh...now that looks yummy! It has all of my favorites! Happy weekend!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks almost like a great french bread pizza. Yum. I have to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is some good looking bread LA!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so good, but of course all of Ree's recipes look good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made it without the butter as I can't eat all the fat now I don't have a gallbladder and it turned out great My family loves it

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks so good, and just think, it's DIET TOO! Wait, no???... Oh well, there's always tomorrow:@)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh...this looks really good. I'd love to make it for company, so I don't eat it all!! I don't remember if I signed up for the giveaway...I'll have to go check!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds yummy! I love olives and with cheese, they are great. So I guess the bread is also delicious.
    Greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds and looks really good!~Hugs, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE olives and I LOVe cheese. This has to be amazing! I will be trying it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks soooooo good! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We made this one time for a party...it must have been good because there wasn't any left for us to taste!!!
    Have a beautiful week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks like the perfect treat to go with a Saturday night bowl of soup.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I read every message and appreciate that you took the time to say hello.

See you soon! La