Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Dessert Bruschetta with Nectarine Salsa

Hello Friends. 

Today I am sharing another recipe from Taste of Home, Dessert Bruschetta with Nectarine Salsa.   This is an ideal dessert to enjoy on a hot August evening. 
Dessert Bruschetta with Nectarine Salsa



  • 1 medium nectarine, chopped
  • 1/4 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
  • 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, thinly sliced
  • 2 slices pound cake
  • 3 tablespoons Mascarpone cheese
  • 2 teaspoons honey
  • Whipped cream, optional

  • In a small bowl, combine the nectarine, raspberries and mint. Let stand for 5 minutes. 

    Spread cake slices with cheese; top with nectarine mixture. Drizzle with honey. Serve with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 2 servings.

    I'm linking to

    MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!

    Details Here



    19 comments:

    1. Sounds great La, a pretty dessert using seasonal fruit without heating up the kitchen! Gotta love it:@)

      ReplyDelete
    2. I don't know what happened to the formatting on this post. This isn't how it was written OR previewed. Crazy CRAZY Blogger!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Oh LA...you're killing me here!!!
      my yogurt & granola looks sick
      compared to this!!!
      have a great weekend!
      ~victoria~

      ReplyDelete
    4. That sounds like all kinds of delicious.

      ReplyDelete
    5. I love pound cake and fruit, one of my favorite go-to desserts in the summer. Hope you are staying cool. xo

      ReplyDelete
    6. OK...I'm making this for sure...yummy

      ReplyDelete
    7. Looks fantastic. What a sweet ending to a summer meal. I can see all of us going crazy over this one! It is so beautiful too.

      ReplyDelete
    8. Perfect for this time of year!
      Enjoy...Hugs,
      Coralie

      ReplyDelete
    9. I will let you do the cooking and I will enjoy eating when ready.

      ReplyDelete
    10. Seriously ! This looks and sounds fabulous ... I'll be over soon to try one... xo .. thanks for sharing the recipe .. this would be fun to do with our God Children... xo HHL

      ReplyDelete
    11. Beautiful! What a wonderful summer treat!

      ReplyDelete
    12. What a delightful dessert! I can hardly wait to give it a try....yummy!

      ReplyDelete
    13. Wow, that DOES sound good, La!

      Blogger must have fixed their problem, as I don't see anything wrong with the formatting on your post.

      Look for an email from me soon.
      fondly,
      Rett

      ReplyDelete
    14. Great dessert!
      The scoop came! It is adorable, thank you!

      ReplyDelete
    15. Oh my gosh, La, you are the most amazing cook! You need your own show!!

      Wishing you a happy weekend, my friend.
      XO
      Cindy

      ReplyDelete
    16. This looks delicious! And are we ever having hot evenings... and afternoons... and mornings!
      Hope you have a great week-end!
      Annette

      ReplyDelete
    17. This looks delicious. such a perfect recipe for when nectarines are in perfect season.

      - The Tablescaper

      ReplyDelete
    18. This looks so yummy, and very pretty to look at. Not familiar with that cheese. I'll have to see if I can find it. Can't wait to try this.

      ReplyDelete

    Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I read every message and appreciate that you took the time to say hello.

    See you soon! La