Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday, October 11, 2010

Back to Reality

Hello Friends!

How are you? I missed all of you while I was in Florida. Now, I'm back in the world of reality, darn it! Our office lottery tickets were duds, as usual so I'm back at work today.

I spent a lot of time yesterday reading the posts I missed. I didn't leave many comments since I had so much to catch up on.

Florida was wonderful and I have lots to tell you and to show you. I will be working on editing photos the next day or two, but I promise I will post something later today.

Meanwhile, what's new and exciting in your corner of the world? What did you do this weekend? Tell me, tell me, tell me please! La

6 comments:

  1. I find sometimes when you step away, it's much easier to pick up where you are on blogging. You get to overwhelmed trying to read and post to absolutely everything. I hope your trip was very enjoyable. Hug.Tamm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back! Hope you got a tan while you were down there. Oh, and in case you didn't hear - the Buckeyes are #1. Jordan should be happy to know that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a great trip. I can't wait to hear about it. You have already read about my Saturday...Sunday was a visit to the in-laws. Today...I'm barely moving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back...at least you returned to warm weather...in reply to your question, no, I didn't come to marion, just my husband (I stayed home and played with crafty stuff and worked!!) Love your header photos! I'll be back to see your Fla pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're back. We took the grands to Dallas, NC to Cotton Ginning Days and had a ball. Since I'm not real young I rested on Sunday.....lol.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi La....Sounds like you had a nice trip south! We had a really lovely relaxing weekend. WEnt antiquing, relaxed by the firepit, and took a wonderful scenic drive yesterday and enjoyed the beginning of Fall color! Anxious to see your photos!~Hugs, Patti

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I read every message and appreciate that you took the time to say hello.

See you soon! La