Google Website Translator Gadget

Friday, October 1, 2010

Strange Bedfellows

Have you ever awakened to a stranger in your bed? Alright! This isn’t THAT kind of blog. This harrowing incident happened last month, but I decided to wait until now to share.

One morning I awoke to the alarm as usual and after hitting snooze 3-4 times I finally rolled over and drug my self out of bed. I stumbled to the door and flipped on the light switch. UGH! I’m not a morning person.

As I turned back to make the bed, I saw Bosco curled up in the MIDDLE of the bed as usual AND something black and the size of a quarter (ok maybe it was more like a nickel) in the spot I just vacated. What the…




I stepped closer to get a better look. Lo and behold….there was a half-squished (by my backside) spider. A shoe finished him off.

Moral of the story: If you are a spider, stay away from this Little Miss Muffet’s Tuffet.

Have a Spooktacular Day! La

11 comments:

  1. That was so funny and Halloween creepy too. Have someone check your backside to make sure you don't have a bite though.

    I'm going in the strip my bed and change the sheets. ewwwww!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! The three little pigs in the pumpkin are adorable! Great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say cute story butt:@)... I just removed one from my bed yesterday!!! Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am DEATHLY AFRAID of SPIDERS! In particular wolf spiders who are so prevalent this time of year. It gave me chills reading your post! Keep on the lookout for anymore unwanted visitors!~Hugs, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. ew ew ew... spider in your bed...lol
    we have these really big, about the size of a coaster, spiders that come in the house here.. not too often but those suckers are sure ucky! I chased one around my room one night with the spray and it was dripping my walls.. that was spookey!
    Thanks so much for your visit to my blog and the sweet words! Thank you for being a donor.. someone will sure thank you one day also!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad he didn't bite you. I can stand the daddy long legs, but those little furry guys are scary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, it is funny as long as it didn't happen to me. I'm not terrified of spiders, but I don't really want to sleep with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehehe! I have a confession to make...a few months ago, I was getting ready for work while my husband was still sleeping, I looked over and saw a daddy long leg type spider crawling across my pillow toward my husband. It was fast and was soon REALLY close to my husbands open mouth. For a fraction of a second I thought about letting it crawl on my husbands face just so I could see his reaction but then I quickly decided that was not the "good wife" thing to do and I tried to catch it but it was so fast. My husband woke up with me 1/2 over him swatting at his face...I had to tell him why...he promptly rolled over and muttered something and fell back asleep with out a thank you. I should have just let it crawl on him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yuk...chilling story. Spiders and beds do not go together. Luckily he was unable to do any harm. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  10. How scary! I think I would have screamed if this had happened to me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy cow I hate spiders! I may have trouble sleeping tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I read every message and appreciate that you took the time to say hello.

See you soon! La