Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mediterranean Veggie Pizza

If you are like me, you know you should eat more fresh vegetables, but you get tired of salads. My cousin, Melanie, made these delicious grilled Mediterranean Veggie Pizzas for us one night while I was in Florida. I tried my hand at it one night this week and Jordan loved it.

This is more of a technique than a recipe so have fun with it!

Here's what you need.

Naan Flatbread
Balsamic Glaze
Feta Cheese
DiGiorno Three-cheese Blend
Salami, thinly sliced
Chopped Fresh Vegetables (I used broccoli, snap peas, carrots, mushrooms, tomatoes, scallions)

Heat your grill to medium heat. Grill one side of the flatbread and flip. As soon as you flip the flatbread, squirt some balsamic glaze onto the toasted side and sprinkle with feta. Add veggies, salami and three-cheese blend. Close the lid to heat through. Please note: the veggies will remain crisp. Once the other side is toasted, remove from grill. Cut into manageable pieces and serve.

ENJOY!

I will be linking up to Foodie Friday at Designs by Gollum. Come on over for dinner! La

14 comments:

  1. Oooh, La! This looks so yummy! I may have to try this one! Thanks! Hope you are having a great week!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really delicious! I just might have to give that a try!~Hugs, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy, I will definitely be making this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I love Naan bread anyway and veggies. My husband wouldn't eat salami, but I could leave that off. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must see Emma you will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look so good and also simple.. have to print this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so good! I've got chili on the stove and this is making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, YUM! You can say the word flatbread to me, and I am over the moon! Love it, and this looks so good. Thanks for sharing your recipe with us.

    Happy Foodie Friday...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pizza is a great way to get your veggies in. :o) Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am on a mediterranean diet. This would make a good meal on the weekends. Double yum!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks so very good, and I LOVE mediterranean food. Come on over and have a cup of coffee with us! We always have the "coffee on"!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You just helped me decide what is for dinner! Homemade Pizza Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi La
    Yum!!! I love fresh produce. I just put the tomato on the scale and it was 2 lbs. I fixed BLTs for dinner last night. So Good.
    xoxo
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, that looks so good. I'm going to try that this weekend. I need something a little different, I'm in a food rut.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I read every message and appreciate that you took the time to say hello.

See you soon! La