Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Buckeye Bloggers


Without a doubt, one of the things I like most about blogging is having the opportunity to nurture friendships from across the US and in other countries. As I told you here, last weekend there was an amazing holiday barn sale in Marysville, which is centrally located in Ohio. What's more fun than shopping at a holiday barn sale? For me, it was getting to finally meet some of the Buckeye Bloggers (bloggers from Ohio for those outside the US) I follow, plus some new friends.

Come and meet my Buckeye Blogger Buddies ---

Photo compliments of Cindy, Custom Comforts
Left to right, please meet ME! Wait, you already know me.
Pam, Cindy, and Sue.


Photo compliments of Patti & Carmen, Crystal Rose Cottage
Deby and Patti joined us in this picture.

Each of these ladies was absolutely delightful and I look forward to more Buckeye Blogger outings. Pay them a visit and say hello.

Especially for Sue.

9 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun - I think we might need to be called the frozen buckeyes...stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet. Love what you added for Sue, hah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like alot of fun! I married a buckeye :) Have a blessed rest of the week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    great party. So nice, that you found friends among the blogggers. Wish you a nice time.
    Greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laverne.... ahem- La.... Too funny. You can wear the tiara to our next outing, toots!!
    Christmas hugs to you~ Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is so great. It's like Penny's Blogger Brunch in western NC this fall. It was so great to meet people you visit most everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi La,

    I'm so glad you posted this about other Ohio bloggers! I only know two (you & Sue) out of all those in the photo. I'm off to check out the other bloggers right this minute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!!! I see Pam and Sue!!! I had no idea y'all all new each other!!!! See! I told you I'm way behind!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I read every message and appreciate that you took the time to say hello.

See you soon! La