Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

French Hen Farm Holiday Barn Sale Goodies

Earlier this month I told you here about the Buckeye Blogger outing at French Hen Farm's Holiday Barn Sale. Many of you asked me what I bought. With all the holiday preparations, I am just now getting around to showing you my new treasures. I have to say I am quite proud of my personal restraint. Had it not been Christmas time, I'd have done some real damage to my bank account.

Vintage Christmas Cards 4/$1


I love these fun Frenchy tags. Aren't they fun? The painted tin bucket was just $1; I filled it with greenery and some peppermint picks from Hobby Lobby. I think the Ho Ho Ho! sign is my favorite buy of the day. I added it to my dining room table centerpiece.

There you have it - short and sweet. I can't wait for the next barn sale.


15 comments:

  1. I agree, if it had not been for this time of year and being on budget, we could have done more damage! I do love that "Ho Ho Ho" sign! Very cute! ~Hugs, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tags are wonderful. Who could buy the bucket, paint it and then just sell it for a dollar??? You were the lucky one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Jolly Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your finds are wonderful~~ I love the bucket~

    ReplyDelete
  5. The frenchy tags are very cute. Did not see those either!!! The bucket is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I'm even more upset I couldn't go.....great finds

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like some great finds there. Every body is so crafty and boy the prices were great. Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seeing what people do with the treasures they find!
    Wishing you a very, very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you did good! I love these vintage paper items! Merry Christmas!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness--what treasures!! I can not believe that bucket was just a dollar--yipee!!! Great finds.
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  11. You picked out just the right treasures, La! I could go crazy at these sales, it's good to support such creative talent!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh LOve all of this ! great choice and i need tags right now...Don't remind me LOL.
    Merry Christmas !
    Thanks for saying hi :)
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! I bet I would have spent way too much also!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Santa card is really cute La! Also lovin' the Ho Ho Ho sign!
    Had my last day of work today before Christmas-WOO HOO! Have a great night:@)

    ReplyDelete
  15. La,
    You got some great deals! I love the vintage cards, the bucket, the sign ... I love it all!
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I read every message and appreciate that you took the time to say hello.

See you soon! La