Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Merry Christmas from Me to You!




I love Christmas Carols, but I've never cared for the Twelve Days of Christmas because it was so long and seemed to drag for me. This year changed all that when I heard this version on the radio.

This version, by Straight No Chaser, actually has been around for quite some time, but I wasn't aware of it. Straight No Chaser is a male a cappella group that originated at Indiana Universality.

For those of you in the Florida area, they will be performing shows in Tampa, Melbourne, and Jacksonville next week.

Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. La! You've won my giveaway! I sent you an e-mail :) CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun video, La! Amazing they could remember the new arrangement without reverting to imprinted memories of each songs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so cool and confusing...loved it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey La! I saw these guys on QVC last year, they are really fun and good for them for doing so well! Enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That group and song was fantastic! I watched it twice and even reminded to the part when he started singing the driedel song. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori.....I enjoyed it immensely !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was cute. I always hated singing that song in school. I think it had to do with ADHD or something. The song would be so much shorter if you just start with the twelveth day and get it over with. Ahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How funny, La! My friend and I were shopping and saw some beautiful Pottery Barn napkins with the 12 days and had to try to sing it through to see if we could recognize each one! lol Needless to say, we couldn't! Merry Christmas to you and your family!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I read every message and appreciate that you took the time to say hello.

See you soon! La