Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Columbus Zoo Wildlights

How are your Christmas preparations going? I only have a few odds and ends to take care of and then I can finally sit back and enjoy the holiday.


Several weeks ago, I took Jordan, Ashlee, Austin and Haiden to The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium to enjoy the Holiday Wildlights. Jack Hanna was there that evening, but we did not see him. Here are some highlights of what we did see.



See the reflection in the lake?

Haiden and Austin with their polar bear friends.



Poor Frosty.

All four kids road the carousel. Can you see Haiden?


Austin and Haiden watch anxiously as
their hot cocoa is prepared.



8 comments:

  1. I'm going to go looking at lights tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a few years since I have been to the Wild Lights...always fun...always cold! lol Great pics!~Hugs, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like great fun. Love the hat with the pigtails...lo.....Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to go! Looks like FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to go! That looks like so much fun. We went a LONG time ago and it was a very very cold night. Had to go into the reptile house to warm up a bit. Anyhow, husband refuses to go again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful lights! I have to say...the Columbus Zoo is so much nicer than the Philadelphia Zoo. One of these times when we are back home visiting family...I'd like to take my son there. Is the amusement park still across the street from the zoo? I used to love going there.
    It looks like a COLD night!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to go this year but only if the temps go up a bit. Thanks for sharing. It is so much easier looking at your pictures than actually being there, hah. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love zoo lights! We have them here, that is actually where I got engaged!
    We have to take JAck this year!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I read every message and appreciate that you took the time to say hello.

See you soon! La