Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Alphabe-Thursday: J is for Jealousy

J is for Jealousy, which is what my fellow classmates are going to feel after reading my J post for Alphabe Thursday. Why, you ask????

Just because I am clever enough to dedicate my post to the best J around…Jenny Matlock! Yep, that’s right…I’ll polish the hell out of this apple I’m presenting to Miss Jenny.

Whether she is ushering the Grandlittles here and there, tattooing a dresser, grading Alphabe Thursday essays, or sharing a chapter from her current fictional story, one thing is for sure…she will be witty, entertaining and endearing.


This shameless sucking up is brought to you by the Letter J.

Please hop over to Jenny's blog to check out other J posts.

 Stop back Friday for another peek
into my One Year Blogiversary
Giveaway Package.

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY!

13 comments:

  1. J is also for Jenny! Very fun post about her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your JUICY, JOYFUL, JEALOUS post! What fun!
    JENNY will love it! (Me, too!)
    Coralie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL..cute La, Jenny will love it~

    ReplyDelete
  4. No doubt, La, you are teacher's pet!!! LOVE it!!! XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too funny. Hey, I can do point and shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your "J" presentation. Clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. La, you ARE shameless! But I'M not jealous, even though my name begins with J!!!

    Very cute post, Teacher's Pet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenny desrves all the praise you can give her and more, La! She's a wonderful person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, LaLa...you are the cutest thing. You make me laugh so hard...
    You're gonna be her fav.....!!!
    xoxo bj

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was shameless! :).....but I'll bet Miss Jenny loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's hot.

    I'm crabby.

    I'm babysitting today for the 6th time in 7 days and I need a break!

    I'm behind on everything!

    But then, in an effort to read the last links for A-T, I opened this one up and...

    ...

    ...

    Geez.

    You almost made me cry.

    Seriously.

    This was totally sweet!

    Thank you for the kind words and for making me smile on a day when I really thought there were none to be found!

    Hugs and A+

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet idea! Nope...not the last bit jealous, not me.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I read every message and appreciate that you took the time to say hello.

See you soon! La