Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Vero Beach

Hello Friends.

Today, I am sharing some pics from Vero Beach.  After picking Jordan and Ashlee up from Orlando Airport, we stopped at Vero for lunch at the beach.  I hope you enjoy our time at the beach. 
These people look like they are having fun.
Jordan couldn't wait to take a dip.
Aunt Cheryl looks on as Jordan and Ashlee cheese for the camera.
Keanan grew up in Florida so he doesn't get what the big deal is...
...but we Ohioans love it!
I will be linking to Blue Monday, Outdoor Wednesday, and Watery Wednesday.

MAKE IT A GREAT DAY! 

5 comments:

  1. I have heard of Vero Beach but have never been. It looks like a paradise. Thanks for sharing your family pictures, La!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that beach from a long-ago Florida holiday. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors in the pics La! Went from green to purple in the last one:@)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I cannot believe how blue that water there is. It looks so inviting! So nice to see your family too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. We are in Hilton Head right now. It is so pretty and we are having fun but miss the BEACH.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I read every message and appreciate that you took the time to say hello.

See you soon! La