Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday, August 16, 2010

Consignment Shop Finds

Hello Friends!

The bedroom makeover is going well. It is 90% complete, but I am still waiting for a couple of things to be delivered. I have to say I am pleased with the results thus far. I hope to give you the tour later this week.

Meanwhile, I thought I would show you some things I found at my favorite consignment shop in Dublin, Ohio.

This hanging heart shaped basket is so pretty.
The picture doesn't do it justice.
This gold picture frame was only $1.50.
Look at that face!

Mystery Hint: One or more of these
items may be part of my giveaway.
Go
HERE to enter.
This piece was only $30.
It is old and in rough shape,
but with a little love, it will work
well in my bedroom.

I will be joining parties at Southern Hospitality, Debbiedoos Loves Livin in the Carolinas, and Coastal Charm. Come over and join in the fun! La

8 comments:

  1. Love the heart shaped basket-metal? That was a good price on the cabinet. I am anxious to see the re-do.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun finds at great prices. Can't wait to see what you do with the last score...you can come up with something great. Thanks for joining in on the party...always a pleasure to see the fun finds. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a great cabinet. Love the doors and the little scalloped bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping in, 30.00 what a great find! I can't wait for the big reveal!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cabinet! I'm sure you will turn it into a treasure. I'm anxiously awaiting the reveal.
    Have a good week,Annette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi La.....Great stuff! I will have to check the consignment store out!~Hugs, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great finds! I would love to see what you do with the cabinet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your finds, La! I can't wait to see what you do with that lovely old cabinet! I hope you are having a great week!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I read every message and appreciate that you took the time to say hello.

See you soon! La