Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Love Affair with a Chair

A few weeks ago I took you on a shopping trip to Mansfield. Kathy Stantz and her friends held their first Vintage Market Day. It was at this sale that I met a new love.

She caught my eye from across the drive. I circled her and thought her to be sweet and very pretty. I revisited her three times before taking her picture and leaving her behind. How thoughtless of me.

In the weeks since we met, I've not been able to get her out of my mind. So, the courtship began. I emailed Kathy, with bated breath, "Is the little pink chair with the rose fabric still available"? I waited for it seems an eternity, in reality hours, to hear that she is still available for sale.

So, I am scheduled to pick her up this afternoon. The excitement of bringing her home is mounting. I can't wait to show you in her new home
where she will be the anchor for my room design. Stayed tuned! La

6 comments:

  1. The chair is soooooooooo cute. Can't wait to see pictures of the room with her in it :)
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable chair. Glad it gets to come home with you. I so wanted to get to Kathy's event but just couldn't swing it. Waaahhh! I am sure it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. La...I'm sure by now you've picked up the "new addition" to your home! :) I saw her at lunchtime when I stopped by to see Ginny (she was patiently waiting, watching out the window for you - ha ha!!). Can't wait to see her all settled in - I'm sure she'll be happy in her new home...but most of all - you'll be happy too! :)

    Take care, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You were able to get it! I can't wait to see where you will be putting it! It is a really pretty little chair!~Hugs, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. How could you have ever left that gorgeous chair behind in the first place!!! My DH says I have a chair addiction. I try not to buy them anymore(no more room), but I would have had to make room for that little darlin'. Congrats on getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi La, What a lovely chair. Look forward to seeing it in your home. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I read every message and appreciate that you took the time to say hello.

See you soon! La