Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Where Do I Blog?

Centsational Girl is hosting a get together this week to answer the simple question: Where do you blog? I know you are curious, as I am, about where your favorite bloggers create their poignant, fun, creative, and inspiring posts. Hop on over to the party and peek in on your favorite blogger(s).






As for me, I can tell you that I do the majority of my brainstorming during my morning and afternoon commute. Then, while dinner is cooking, I get comfortable and sit down at the computer desk in the dining room and compose the next day's post.

On weekends, I may not even get dressed before plopping down at the computer with a cup of coffee. I can't waste time with personal hygiene when I have blogs to read and write!

I could write on and on describing how and where I blog. But as they say, A picture is worth a thousand words.





I KNOW! Some things are best left a mystery. Have a fun day! La

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha! You are too funny! What you don't see in my photo is the messy coffee table able 2 feet from me which holds my collection of the latest coupons I have yet to clicp, a dozen remotes, a coffe cup, a soda, camera...and so on.

    And I admit that I have also forgotten the personal hygiene thing to get right to blogging. Yesterday I realized I hadn't brushed my hair in 2 days which resulted in the worst tangle I have ever encountered...thought I was going to have to cut it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi La... I just about rolled out of bed laughing... love the lady at the pc!! Will send it on to my sister!
    Thanks for your visit to my blog.. when you commute is it on a train/bus/ride and share?
    I know your not driving..lol
    take care
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. La, I do most of my posting before my hygiene also. Thank you for stopping by, you said I had good Karma, your right, that is exactly what I was thinking.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi La, Oh dear that's a bit close for comfort. I get up at 6am, let the hens out, then settle down with a cup of coffee to check out blog land for a while before every one else is up. I'm sure I don't look much better! Thanks for brightening my morning. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you are a hoot!!~ Have a great weekend. Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I read every message and appreciate that you took the time to say hello.

See you soon! La