Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

World's Longest Yard Sale: Roadside Finds

The past two days, we visited Van Wert and Celina. Let's see what was found along the route.

Wooden shelf $2

Floral picture frame $1
Assorted doilies $6

Goldtone wire basket $1

Next year, I'd like to go on Thursday and/or Friday. I'm sure I missed a lot of great stuff because I went on the third day. I think I will "train" for a couple weeks prior to the sale as well.

I hope you've enjoyed my little snippet of the World's Longest Yard Sale. Make it a great day! La
I will be linking to Show and Tell at Blue Cricket Designs.

Be sure to go HERE to enter my Giveaway!

9 comments:

  1. Hi La....Thanks for sharing your day! You found some interesting items in your quest! I do Rt 40 in the late spring around here. Have a good one!~Hugs, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi La! You found some great stuff! (There was so much to see...) We were on the 127 sale trail this past weekend too. I recognize the first picture from "Those Girls" shop...I think in Celina! What a cute place. We found lots of great junk from Van Wert to Lawrenceburg, KY. (And looking forward to next year!)

    Have a great day! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi La, Oh that looks right up my street! I would love to go. I really like the wire basket, it's the sort of thing I would love to hang plants from. Jane XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi La, I have really enjoyed experiencing "the longest yard sale" through your blog updates. Sounds and looks like a wonderful time was had. Take care,
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me at longest yard sale!! Looks like you found some good finds!!

    Thanks for looking out for me and my bad tooth! I'm hanging out on the couch....milking it. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You found some great things and it sounds like it was a lot of fun! I wonder how much time it would take to do the whole yard sale.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You found some great buys! This would be my dream yardsale... but I would probably have to sell my house and go back to work!
    Glad you had fun!
    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello La! thankyou for your kind comment on my Blog, I thought I would come over and visit you. I see we have a lot of interests in common :D especially yard sales and revamping old treasures. I am just about to start revvamping an old house, so I shall be popping over for ideas. In fact I have signed up as a follower, so I dont miss anything. best wishes from England

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I read every message and appreciate that you took the time to say hello.

See you soon! La